Well people who are reading this, I am a novice. I have never done something like this before, and I'm kinda scared. I decided to make a blog when I saw my friend and classmate Spencer Tweedy's. It was amazing, so I decided to give it a go. SO here I am, blabbing away nervously.
I guess I just want to blog about life you know? There are so many great things that happen, and I wanna share 'em with the world.
Gulp.
Popular Posts
-
Yes, the title is epic and dramatic. Thank you. Anyways, as I write this I am currently sitting in my bed, eating peanut butter out of the...
-
Sunday! The day of glory! For real, it is my favorite day of the week. I volunteer at an animal shelter for four hours, and I've alre...
-
I read THE MOST INSPIRATIONAL article yesterday about a group of BLIND PHOTOGRAPHERS that showed an exhibit in California. Here's an exe...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment