Popular Posts
-
Yes, the title is epic and dramatic. Thank you. Anyways, as I write this I am currently sitting in my bed, eating peanut butter out of the...
-
Sunday! The day of glory! For real, it is my favorite day of the week. I volunteer at an animal shelter for four hours, and I've alre...
-
I read THE MOST INSPIRATIONAL article yesterday about a group of BLIND PHOTOGRAPHERS that showed an exhibit in California. Here's an exe...
Friday, June 24, 2011
My Dearest Apologies
I'm soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo sorry. I had to return my school laptop at the end of the year, so I haven't had a computer for a while, and my parents took their computers with them on their vacation. So even though I have taken loads of pictures, I can't even upload them because I'm writing this on a an iPhone (surprisingly hard actually). So ya, school is over, and I'm free. No more physics and CPS. I have a summer film internship and many days at the beach to look forward to. I don't really know when my next post will be, it could be a while, but I promise I'll have pictures. Actually I have loads of stories to tell too, but typing on an iPhone is proving to be a lot harder than I thought. To end with a little cliff hanger, a week ago I broke into a nun's convent. That's right. You'll find out what happens next, after the break..........................................................................
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment