Popular Posts

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Junior Tears and Mints to Remember

Well sorry I haven't posted anything in a REALLY long time.  I have just been so busy lately with school and soccer and procrastination.  I feel like I'm slowly loosing time to the world's master clock(or whatever).  Anyway, I have been so busy lately, I don't even have any new pictures or anything.  I'm a slacker, I know.  Anyway, I was thinking about posting something yesterday when a certain friend invited me for a sleepover.  It went from bad to worse.  First we went to CVS where a drama unfolded.  Marta and I were going into the CVS with roller-blades on, and hoping to get away with it.  Unfortunately when we were in th chip aisle, an old lady started to yell at us.
"Hey!!!! No roller-blading in here!!"
We just decided to ignore her, cause she seemed old and senile.  That didn't work.
"Hey! Do you hear me!!!! I work here!!" she screamed as she hobbled towards us.  She obviously didn't work there, but we just went with it.
"Alright ma'am would you like us to take our roller-blades of here?" we asked.
"Of course not!  Take them off outside!" she ordered.  Of course, that made no sense so I had to say something.
"Ma'am if you want us to take them off outside, we're going to have to roller-blade out of the store" I said politely.  It was the last straw.  The old lady's temper flared, and I could see something bad coming.
"THAT'S IT SMARTY!  I'M GETTIN THE MANAGER!!!!!"
and she stormed off to get the manager.  We proceeded to get kicked out of CVS.
But the story goes on.
We went back to her house to watch Glee, and afterwards, Marta begged me to watch A Walk to Remember with her.  I finally gave in, being the great friend that I am.  We unpacked out junior mints and chips from CVS and started the movie.  An hour into the movie, I was sobbing so hard I almost had an asthma attack.  Yep.  That's the update.
Peace Out
-Alia

No comments:

Post a Comment