Popular Posts

Sunday, May 1, 2011

I saw SAW and SAW saw me

I watched SAW he other day, at midnight, with the old man.
"Are you sure you can handle this?" he asked me.
"Sure sure.  This is a kids movie" I answered flippantly. 
Of course, twenty minutes into the movie, I was shaking like a leaf.  
But I bit my trembling lip, and kept watching.
Until I saw him.
With a creepy puppet clown mask.
And I flipped out.


That very night, I couldn't sleep.
I sat on my floor all night, a hanger in one hand and a butter knife in the other.
There was no way he was going to take me by surprise.
I was prepared.
And fierce.
And brutal.
I would not be sucked into SAW's games.
I stared at my closed closet door, not daring to open it.
And that is how I sat, all night.
The END




I just wanted to post this because I changed the Blog's layout(temporarily), from innocent minty green, to barbed wire.  I just wanted to do this because barbed wire was a big thing in SAW, and it looked cool.  So if you are someone who has no regrets, watch SAW.  You'll have one.

No comments:

Post a Comment