Popular Posts

Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Most Important Topic To Ever Be Discussed By A Blog

Harry Potter.
Say no more folks. The name speaks for itself.  I have read the whole series a total of twelve times, and every time I reread them I discover new awesome details that I had never noticed before.  I can actually recite the first page of every book!!!  Unfortunately though, nobody likes to watch the movies with me because I make it sure to point out how many details the movies seem to leave out.  Therefore, I am kicked off the couch and ostracized........... it's a rough life, but that is a burden I am willing to bear.  The first few movies were OK I guess, but the most recent one was horribly disappointing. I mean seriously, Ron turned from an adorable gangly ginger, into a monster of a man with extremely strange jaw structure. Just Sayin'.  On the bright side, Hermione(Emma Watson) got a great new haircut.  Its so carefree and makes it look like she isn't trying to look gorgeous.  I deeply respect a girl who can pull off a very short hair cut.  Somehow, to me it seems like a very impressive thing to be able to achieve.  I for one, would look like a hobo if I cut my hair extremely short.  So there you go. A short post unfortunately, but I have to study for finals.  I have actually given up on my brain now too, because summer has seized my mind.  But my parents are holding a gun to my head, so studying it is!!!! Hooraah!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment