Popular Posts

Thursday, June 2, 2011

Vogue

Marc Jacobs is my lover.  Well, actually he has no idea I exist but I adore him.  I have spent everyday after school making a huge collage of all his stuff along with some Diane Von Furstenberg, Miu Miu, Prada and Dolce and Gabbana.  It looks great and it has been a great way to avoid doing homework.  I also was thinking that I could combine my love for fashion and photography, and become a fashion photographer. Fancy Shmancy.  I really think it would be fun though.  I have watched some fashion photographers in action on America's Next Top Model, but that's it so far.  Maybe I should get tickets to a fashion show in New York this summer.  Here are some of my favorite fashion pictures.  I have to get them from the internet though, so you won't get to see the epic collage :(.










Peace Out
-Alia

No comments:

Post a Comment