Popular Posts

Thursday, March 10, 2011

Peanut Butter Blues

Yes, the title is epic and dramatic.  Thank you.  Anyways, as I write this I am currently sitting in my bed, eating peanut butter out of the jar.  Why you ask?  Well ,because my parents went out to dinner and the only thing I can cook is cereal, which gets old after a while.  So peanut butter it is.  Just add a spoon.
A few weeks ago, my uncle introduced me to a few really great reggae  bands, including an all girls band( i don't know why but girls and bands seem super cool together). 






This is the girl's band, Blue King Brown.







This is the other band, Seedless.  The part at the beginning is the best.  

Also I should mention just about now that I truly do love fashion.  It is another art form, but wearable (that's a word right?).  So I actually do some fashion designing, but mostly I just take pleasure in wacky outfits and long shopping sprees at Salvation Army.  Salvation Army is the best.  For any of you who have been there, you know that it takes a truly skilled shopper to brave the aisles and aisles of disorganized clothes.  You have to really know what your looking for, and they may or may not have it.  Mostly though, it is great because you can get great vintage retro clothes for sometimes as little as twenty cents.  That right people, TWENTY CENTS.  For example, see the outfit below.













OK maybe not.  The quality is awful.  But the show must go on.  I am wearing a floral scarf, 25 cents at salvation army.  The vest  is supposed to be a jacket for six or seven year olds, but I wanted to use it as a cropped vest thingy (it was also purchased at salvation army).  The boots were some brand of knock off Uggs I got at target for super cheap.  The shirt was a striped thin strapped tank that I got somewhere.  The only expensive thing was the jeans, which I bought at Abercrombie fro full price because there are only so many stores that sell pants for super slim four feet tall people.  Sophia Svoboda suggested that I post some of my fashion designs, so here they are.



They for sure need some work, but it's an OK start.  Also, Louis Vitton forever.


Gotta go.  ejhtgueghbughuerygheryfgbygyuguegreybj
-Aurevoir
                                 

No comments:

Post a Comment