Popular Posts

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Northside Students+ Two deadly chemicals= Zombie Apocalypse

Yes the rumors our true.  The wonderful Northside School has started the zombie apocalypse. Almost.
At the end of the day, the halls smelled kind of funny, but I shrugged it off as lots of student perfume mixed with BO. Then, I went into the art room to finish up my project.  Just when I arrived, I was told that we might have to evacuate the building.  AT this point I almost peed in my pants.  My friends and I were having some serious panic attacks.  So it turns out that a chem student mixed two deadly chemicals together, that could be harmful to the student population, so firefighters and policemen rushed into the building and ushered us out.  I guess some students were also quarantined(SEE IT IS THE APOCALYPSE!!!!!)  SO that is the great news!  My dad actually told me that it was on like 5 news channels so, fame is on the way.

Zombie Apocalypse aside, the weeks have been glorious.  My cousins took me to a Maroon 5 concert, and it was actually pretty good.  I am not a big Maroon five fan, but they were not bad.  Mostly thought, I just enjoyed the amazing opportunities for picture taking.  It seemed like the lead singer was just posing for pictures the whole time.


This is probably the best picture I have ever taken.  Amazing.

No comments:

Post a Comment