Popular Posts

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Love Affair

Yes, it's juicy.  Yes, it's dirty.  Yes, It's love.  It's Glee!!!! Now you Glee haters out there, don't read this and don't egg my house.  I love Glee, with a burning passion inside of my heart.  The songs are great, the characters are funny,  Britany S. Pearce has the best one liners, and Puckerman is just plain old HOT.

Yes, ladies, try not to drool.  He is fantastical.

 Actually, lately the relashionships in Glee are getting pretty crazy.  Blaine and Curt, two boys are in love, Rachael loves Finn, Finn loves Rachael and Quinn, Quinn loves Finn, Puckerman loves Lauren Zizes, a four hundred pound wrestler girl, and Mr. Chou likes Ms. Holiday(Gwyneth  Paltrow), but he also likes Emma Pilsbury the germaphobe.  Talk about a love octagon.  I have so much respect for the writers of this show, who never cease to amaze me with new original songs, plot twists, and good clean (well, actually not really clean) fun.  Unfortunately though, when I watch Glee, I get a song stuck in my head for weeks.  But the worst problem is that I only know one verse of the song, so I just repeat that verse over and over.  As you can probably image, that get's more than a little bit annoying.  More than once have my parent threatened to strangle me.  In the end, Glee and I are inseparable, and nothing can tear us apart.

-Alia Out
PS:  If you love glee post comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment