Popular Posts

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Bloggin' Away

 Photography is the best.  Nuff said.  Like all art, it's deep, not just a picture but so much more.  For all of you photo geeks out there, you understand.  I am not the best photographer, and my current camera sucks, but I'm saving up for a new Nikon L110.  Also, having two super photogenic cats help the process along.  I take so many cat pictures, I feel like those old cat ladies(no offence to any cat ladies reading this).  So I'm going to post a few pictures and stuff.













My grandparents have a built in pool and the water was too cold to swim in so i settled with taking pictures of it.


These are real flowers, no joke.  I used this weird setting on my digital camera.

Kewl snake we caught at ye old farm.  It was smaller and cuter than the picture makes it seem.


Best cat picture you will ever see.  No joke.


Another gorgeous cat photo. 


Pure awesomeness.  I am sorry for all the cat pictures.


For a crappy camera, this is a pretty good picture.


So there you go people.  Some old summer pictures.  I have taken a  temporary photography break because of school work and time, also the fact that my friend's dog at my camera( I'm dead serious).  
Oh! School!  Well i am in fact in high school, but I will not say which high school in case someone looking at this is a creepy old man pretending to be a fifteen year old girl.  My family is made up of COPS, so watch out creepy rapists.  SO anyway, school takes up an insane amount of my precious time.  Physics is killing me with all of it's confusingess, but some classes are super cool.  Not naming any names, but my algebra teacher is the coolest person i have ever met.  We have dance parties in class, and talk about everything but Algebra, but still I always end up learning something.
(Owwwww!!!!!! Right now my Starbucks hot chocolate just killed a huge portion of my taste buds.)

So peace people
-Me

No comments:

Post a Comment