Popular Posts

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Scrumptious Words

I am utterly completely disappointed. Not in you.  In me.  My dearest readers have been eagerly waiting for a new post, and here I am just putzing around ignoring my blogging duties.  I am ashamed.  I should move to another country, and adopt the name CHIKA PFHIEHFIEOHFEI.  But, I can't find my passport, so that trip is temporarily on hold.  I actually took some fantastic pictures at the super market and at my farm, but in my blog ignorance, I forgot the computer cable that transfers photos to my computer.  So until I return to home base, I can't upload or organize any pictures, which is maddening.  All I have done is play with my cats, and read three 700 page books.  The weather hasn't exactly been helpful either.
 This post feels empty without the long string of pictures that usually follows my words of wisdomosity.
But wait!!!! There is some hope!!!!
I took a few silly pictures with my phone, but all posts need pictures, so these little tid bits will have to do.  Some of the pictures are pretty cool actually.   My phone has this thing where I can make the pictures I took look like paintings, and it works( the only problem is the pictures look really grainy and pix-elated when I make them bigger)!!!!!!!!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment