Popular Posts

Friday, March 11, 2011

BANANAS

So today, was the day of the banana.  You see, I share a locker with someone not to be named.  Unfortunately, I left a banana in the locker.  I know, it was stupid.  So my locker partner told me to get it out of there, and I did. A few days later, my locker partner was pissed when he or she saw another black banana in the locker.
"What is this???!!!!!"
"A banana" I said.
"I thought you took it out."
"I did.  That's a different one."
Obviously, they didn't believe me.
Then I proceeded to clean out my locker and get rid of the OTHER banana.  Unfortunately, by now my locker partner probably( and rightly so) wants to strangle me.  So if MY LOCKER PARTNER is reading this, I love you and I'm sorry.  Oh! And we need to spray perfume in the locker so that it doesn't smell like rotten bananas.




On a brighter note, today in Algebra was truly a good time.  There was ukulele playing, singing, and fine dining (On gum and old jolly ranchers).  So all is well (except for the locker thing, which is the opposite of a good time).

Also coming soon is an experiment.  I'm going to die my hair blond, for a month.  I want to see if people treat me differently, because one of my blond friends told me that people treat her like she's not the sharpest knife in the drawer.  So for you Lena, I'm going blond.  I decided I'm going to DIY at home because salons cost too much.  I will post a picture when I have turned into a blondie.


No comments:

Post a Comment