Popular Posts

Saturday, March 26, 2011

Beauty and the Nikon

Today, shopping was in the air..................
Target and Costco were our main stops.  I was stranded here in Chicago with my lovely mother because my father and my sister were asked to go on an alien space mission.  Unfortunately, mom is not a shopping type.  After trying on two target outfits, she was ready to hit the road.  She needed to build her shopping-stamina, so I insisted that she stay until I tried on twelve more outfits.  Once I was done buying mini shampoos and conditioners, mini lotions, mini lip glosses, and mini soaps (I have a slight obsession with all things mini), we headed over to Costco.  Oh it was time!  The delicious crisp money was in my hand, and I could finally afford the Nikon L110!
COOLPIX L110 26194
  It was gorgeous.  To me, it is the camera equivalent of an expensive sports car.  It was also much better that I had saved up for it myself.  My parents refused to buy it for me saying that work builds character blah blah blah.  So I ended up doing grueling child labor and other seemingly impossible tasks to get my Nikon.  And it felt great.  It is freezing out so I couldn't get any great outdoor pictures,  but I took some kinda dorky pictures from around my crib.









Although the pictures are not the greatest, the quality is superb.  I took all black and white pictures, because somehow it seems that black and whites alway turns out more majestic and beautiful that color images.  So there you have it.  A new camera, a new era, a new start.
-Peace, Pie, and Pillow fights

No comments:

Post a Comment