Popular Posts

Friday, June 24, 2011

My Dearest Apologies

I'm soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo   sorry.  I had to return my school laptop at the end of the year, so I haven't had a computer for a while, and my parents took their computers with them on their vacation.  So even though I have taken loads of pictures, I can't even upload them because I'm writing this on a an iPhone (surprisingly hard actually).  So ya, school is over, and I'm free.  No more physics and CPS.  I have a summer film internship and many days at the beach to look forward to.  I don't really know when my next post will be, it could be a while, but I promise I'll have pictures.  Actually I have loads of stories to tell too, but typing on an iPhone is proving to be a lot harder than I thought.  To end with a little cliff hanger, a week ago I broke into a nun's convent.  That's right. You'll find out what happens next, after the break..........................................................................

No comments:

Post a Comment